TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Salman Khan and Shahid Kapoor shared bad vibes during the Rockstar tour three years ago. So Shahid was hardly a contender on the list of possible stars for Salman's show 10 Ka Dum. But the impossible happened and Kapoor ended up on one episode of Khan's show, along with Rani Mukherjee for their upcoming film Dil Bole Hadippa.
According to an eye-witness on the show, the two actors shared cold vibes during filming, "Rani arrived first and went to Salman's dressing room to greet Salman. Later Shahid dropped in to meet the host and break the ice. Salman was cordial but not as warm as he was to Rani."
The meeting formality done, Shahid went on to the sets to rehearse and he was bright and cheerful but once Salman came on stage, the whole atmosphere changed. The source adds, "Salman was very friendly and warm with Rani and kept hugging her. With Shahid, he appeared formal and aloof. His 'Hi' to Shahid was dry, even though normally, he is very warm with his guests. Also each time he addressed the younger actor, he seemed indifferent.
During the knockout round, Rani had more correct answers and her co-star's face fell but Salman did nothing to cheer him up. For most of his questions, he asked Rani to share her thoughts and experiences; he was cool and indifferent with the Kaminey star."
The finale was the time when it became obvious that Salman did have a problem with Shaks. "While Salman gave Rani a long, warm hug, all Shahid got was a half-hearted hug — just an arm around the shoulders. Salman never made any attempt to make Shahid feel at ease, like he does with his other contestants. It was obvious that the normally chatty Salman was not at ease with Shahid."
The producer of the show Anita Basu admits that Salman was warmer with Rani and reserved with Shahid but adds, "That's because Salman has known Rani for a long time and they are almost like chaddi buddies so naturally there is a different kind of warmth and relationship they both share. Salman didn't make it obvious but played the host perfectly and was cordial. I guess, to him, Shahid is still a newcomer and he was much warmer with Rani as they are really thick friends." Both Shahid Kapoor and Salman Khan remained unavailable for comment. The Shahid-Rani episode will be aired on Sony TV on September 12.