TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Shilpa Shinde aka Soni, of Myaaka is all set to tie knot in real with her love Romit Raj, who was also seen as her on screen hubby in the same show. The actress is excited about the marriage and will be restricting her time after going in the joint family.
“Yes after marriage I will be staying in a joint family and so taking care of them will be my priority. Earlier, we use to work till late night, but now after going in a new family definitely I have to limit my shooting schedules," says Shilpa Shinde.
Talking about work and break the actress quips, “Though for now I have taken a break for my wedding, but frankly speaking there is no good project coming up. Also, now the producers are hunting out for new faces so again it becomes difficult to work in less pay."
Coming back to her marriage preparations, the actress converse, “It"s going on slowly, but now I will stop it for few days as the shradh period is coming where you are not suppose to start any good work. I am very religious and do believe in all this, so for now I will just relax."
The duo recently had a lavish on-screen marriage in Rajan Shahi"s Swarg. “It was a very nice and a different feeling that cannot be expressed in words. Initially we didn"t want to do it as it looks like doing self-propaganda, but then we couldn"t refuse, as it was Rajanji. It was a nice experience," she adds.
Is thinking about tying the knot in real giving her cold feet, we ask? “Thoda daar sa lag raha hai and thus, I wish to God that it should be a healthy relation and a good married life. Though, I have not planned on how things will go, but I just pray that it should be a smooth ride and a happy journey," she concludes. Well we wish all the happiness for you Shilpa. All the best!