TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
It is shocking news… but its true; Deepu (Varun Khandelwal) and Jyoti (Sneha Wagh) are not on talking terms! One of the most liked on screen sister and brother had a huge fight it seems, and thus they aren"t talking to each other for quite some time now. Our khabroo from the production house reports, “They had a disagreement on something, which turned out to be a huge tiff between the two. Thus the both are not on talking terms now."
“Their onscreen chemistry of bro and sis is fabulous, and nobody can make out what happened between the two. They are very professional and their personal problem is never a hindrance in their professional commitments," adds the source. Initially Varun and Sneha shared a good rapport. “Yes they had a good relationship, but then things went sour. It"s surprising for us also, and most of the time this is the hot topic on the sets too," concludes the source. Such are the life dearies… aaj katti toh kal batti bhi hogi!