TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Nothing sells like gossip. And, it doesn"t get any better for a scribe to cover tales of warring actors. Last evening, the media got their wish after Aashka Goradia hit out against rookie actor Ansha Sayyed for allegedly misbehaving with her on the sets of Colors show Laagi Tujhse lagan. The two ladies play siblings Kalavati and Roopmati.
“We"ve been very good friends but the situation changed after Ansha stopped speaking to me. I didn"t pay much heed to it but was really stunned when she barged into my room and started yelling at me. She then abused me and threw some money on my face which she"d borrowed from me. I"ve never been humiliated like this before and have complained to the producers," said Goradia in an online report.
Goradia has vowed not work with Ansha again until she apologised for her erratic behaviour. Since then the two have refused to shoot together.
Meanwhile, Ansha remained unavailable yesterday but has finally broken her silence. Contrary to Aashka"s claim, Sayyed has blamed Aaskha for the spat.
“It wasn"t me but Aashka who had barged into my room and yelled at me. Something did happen but I"d merely like to put this as a mere 'girl fight". These things happen and I"m not holding any grudge against her. With time, I"m sure we"ll be friends again."
Aashka had alleged that Ansha had borrowed money from her. Was it then Aashka bragged about lending money to her on-screen sibling?
Sayyed didn"t answer the above query but sighed, “I heard that Aashka said something behind my back. Reckon, she"s now on a bitching spree, talking ill of me to the media. There was an argument but I guess the real reason for her outburst is her insecurity as an actor. Perhaps, she sees me as competitor."
If round 1 went to Aashka, Ansha certainly has triumphed in round 2. This battle has just begun so expect Ms.Goradia to fight back.