TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The sizzling Additi Gupta who sizzled the stage with her style in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and is back again to repeat the history with Star Plus 'Zara Nachke Dikha".
After a hectic journey to Karjat for a promotional shoot of Zara Nachke Dikha, the girl seemed very down with her voice but she managed to tell, “I am not feeling well and thus today I won"t be working. The production had given me a holiday to rest so today there won"t be rehearsals for me."
What happened that you are not feeling well? “I am suffering from high fever and uneasiness that has caused weakness to me. So, today taking rest with out rehearsals." Does your Karjat shoot cause you this weakness? “No, there was nothing out there which can cause me fever."
Well we wish for quick recovery for Additi as she has to make the boys move to her groove saying Himmat Hai Toh Zara Nachke Dikha!