TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
A shocking piece of news reveals that the seasoned actor Anup Soni has reportedly separated from his wife Ritu. A close friend of Anup was quoted saying that the couple had been fighting on trivial issues. The trouble escalated to a point where they decided to part ways legally.
We spoke to another friend of the actor who said, “I"m shocked to hear this news. Anup is counted among the highly respected men of our industry. There are ups and down in every relationship, but I never expected Anup and Ritu to go their separate ways."
Soni reportedly said that neither he nor his wife wishes to comment on it. We tried getting a word from the actor but he didn"t reply to our text message either.
Ritu is a management graduate from Symbiosis, Pune, and runs a software company. Both were doing well in their respective professional lives.
The couple had been married for six years and have two daughters. Soni can currently be seen in the Colors show Balika Vadhu.