TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
'Tere Liye" has thus far made news not for its on-screen content, but for the off-screen emotions running high among fans of Harshad Chopra, Anupriya Kapoor, and Additi Gupta. Chopra"s legion of fans have ridiculed Anupriya Kapoor, and demanded return of Additi opposite him.
We"ve been flooded with love/hate comments for any story on 'Tere Liye", or its actors. Some unruly Additi Gupta fans have been pretty nasty in their criticism of Anupriya Kapoor, who made her TV debut with the Balaji Telefilms show. Some of them even cursed the show saying that the TRP ratings will go down.
Looks like the ill wishes of the anti-Anupriya camp has started taking its toll on the show"s TRPs.
The average TVR of 'Tere Liye" dropped from 3.9 to 3.7 in the TAM week 27 (June 27–July 3). The show, which was at par with rival 'Uttaran" a fortnight ago, has now fallen behind marginally to the Colors show. This week 'Tere Liye" clocked a peak TVR of 4.1 on Wednesday, June 30. 'Uttaran" clocked the same number that day, but the following episode earned them a peak TVR of 4.8 thereby pushing it to number 15 in the table. 'Tere Liye" is rated number 27.
The Balaji show opened the week with a TVR of 3.7 as opposed to 4.0 of 'Uttaran". The latter notched up to 4.7 in the following day whereas 'Tere Liye" clocked just 3.8. It was all square on Wednesday, but 'Uttaran" (4.8) took a lead of 1 TRP on Thursday. This was cut down to .0.2 as both shows observed dip in TRPs on Friday.
However, the anti-Anupriya clan cannot be solely held responsible for the drop in TRP of 'Tere Liye". The maximum footage is currently garnered by the child actors who are playing the young Taani and Anurag. Perhaps, it"s time to show Harshad in the asylum. That will certainly boost the TRPs again, and definitely make the fans go crazy.