TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Popular youth, music and lifestyle channel, Channel [V] is planning to launch its debut tele-serial which would be completely fictional in nature. The show is called 'Roomies" and has been launched on July 10.
'Roomies" is a fictional show that revolves around the lives of five friends. They all live together, under one roof. The group of friends is Adi, Jessi, Nuts, Zizou and Mimi. The show is aimed primarily at the youth; however it can also be watched with the family. Reportedly, the show has been formatted after some insights on the youth were gathered by the channel"s 'Bloody Cool" research team.
The makers of the show aim to shed some light on a variety of issues like career problems, dating, and several others that most of the youth of today face. Prem Kamath, the channel"s general manager says that the serial bases itself on a study that was conducted across 22 cities in India in order to find out the likes/ dislikes and opinions of today"s youth.