TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar, who came to the limelight with the show 'Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg' on Colors, will be entering Star Plus daily soap 'Behenein' as the fourth lead of the serial. Dheeraj was actually finalized to play the lead male role in Sony and Sagar Arts' forthcoming show 'Vrat Kathayein'.
However, as per the latest update, it has been revealed that this show has been postponed by a period of three months. It has also reported, that Dheeraj has, withdrawn from the contract for the aforementioned show on Sony and has commenced to shoot for Behenein instead.
According to a source, Dheeraj will be playing the role right opposite to Anokhi (aka Ojaswi Oberoi). His character is named Bhavesh Patil, a very fun loving, amiable and enticing character, who likes to flirt. He later comes across Anokhi and starts liking her at the very first sight. Bhavesh is shown as a rich person who owns an event management company.
Dheeraj confirmed his entry in the show. He told that his character is of an extremely updated and stylish person. He said that he is looking forward to the role.