TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
As reported earlier, the unit of Star One"s 'Dill Mill Gayye" were working day in and day out for making a bank of episodes so that Karan Singh Grover (Dr. Armaan), who is one of the participant of Colors" 'Khatron Ke Khiladi", could be set free for the shoot, which was from 12th August to 5th September. So the whole unit geared up to make sufficient episodes of the show for the bank. But with the intention to make enough episodes the unit has ended up making a lot more of episodes than needed.
“We have made enough episodes for the bank when Karan was with us. He left for the shoot of 'KKK3" on 12th and if noticed then Karan is still seen in the show, so just imagine how many number of episodes we have made for the bank. After him both Jennifer (Dr. Riddhima) and Shilpa (Dr. Shilpa) were on 10 days leave and the episodes are ready for the next month too" quips a little birdie from the sets.
But if the buzz is to be believed than Karan Singh Grover is out of 'KKK3" and will be back soon to shoot so we asked Karan Wahi (Dr. Siddharth), who says, “I don"t have any idea about his eviction but if that is true than he will be joining us for the shoot and that will make our shoot more relaxing. But so far we are not lagging behind in the show and are breathing a sigh of relief."
It"s good to hear that some of the daily soap actors are talking good about their schedules.