TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The popular, handsome hunk, Harshad Chopra with a vast female following, is going through stressful conditions. This happened due to the change in climate while shooting for Star Plus" 'Tere Liye". The guy has not been keeping well at all and had to take a break from the shoot.
Harshad"s parents are ill too. In fact, his father has also been admitted to the hospital and his mother is suffering from viral fever. “I have taken a break from the shooting as my father has been admitted to the hospital and my mom is not feeling well. There has to be someone to take care of them both and I am the one who is doing so. I have to run to the hospital and also take care of my mother at home. I am also visiting the doctor for myself as I have to get well soon too," says a visibly ailing Harshad.
So what"s the matter, Harshad? “I am suffering from viral fever. But my parents too need to be taken care of which means that I have to keep my illness aside and do my duty first. Going to the shoot would be a problem as there won"t be any body left to look after my parents. I am currently on leave," explains Harshad.
Oneindia wishes Harshad and his family a quick recovery!