TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The wait has been long but it"s likely to end soon. According to sources, Harshad Chopda could be seen in 'Tere Liye" in a matter of ten days as the show takes a leap.
A reliable source informs, “Anurag (Devarsh Thakkar), who is currently in jail for the murder of Subodh, will be proved innocent. Besides, it will also be revealed that Subodh"s death was an accident. Soon after he"s out of the jail, Anurag"s parents will send him to America for further studies. That"s when the leap will take place and Harshad Chopda will return as the grown-up Anurag. However, he"s coming to India with his girlfriend. Neha Janpandit plays his NRI girlfriend. The channel will be shooting a promo regarding the same. If everything goes smoothly, Harshad should be seen in ten days time".
Harshad Chopda remained unavailable for comment. Anupriya Kapoor, who plays the grown-up Tani, says, “I do not have much idea about the track. But we will start shooting within ten days. Hopefully, the shoot should begin by Sunday or Monday".