TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
The much awaited Hindi serial 'Kaali Ek Agnipariksha" was launched on Star Plus with much fanfare. The launch of the Serial was attended by prominent television faces and the fashion industry. Speaking about the content of the show, famous fashion designer Ritu Beri quoted Jawaharlal Nehru, “You can speak about the condition of a nation by knowing the status of its womenfolk."
The serial 'Kaali Ek Agnipariksha" deals with the plight of the womenfolk in India. The launch of the new serial was attended by all the prominent women of the entertainment industry like Renuka Choudhury, Indira Jaisingh, Madhu Trehan, Ritu Beri, Ranjan Kumari and others.
The celebrities came together on the same platform and tried to assess the reasons for sexual harassment of women. The celebrities were unanimous in their urge to put a stop to the stereotypical upbringing of boys and girls in India.
Madhu Trehan said “We have a National Commission for Women but there should be a National Commission for men and parents to address the root cause for such a social evil." On the other side of the spectrum, CA Sundaram claimed, “About 20 years back there were neither many educated people nor several harassment cases."
We hope this new serial increases awareness among men and women and put a stop to the rising cases of sexual harassment throughout India.