TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Humility is a virtue that is found in few and late Nirmal Pandey was one such person who would be remembered for modesty. Nirmal left a deep impact on the conscious of actors he worked with by his down-to-earth nature.
Television artiste and co-actor Rahil Azam, who worked with Nirmal in the serial 'Hatim", remembers him as a man of dignity who never threw his weight around and was for fair treatment to all.
Narrating an incident which amplifies his sentiments, Rahil says emotionally, “I remember while we were shooting for 'Hatim" in Gujarat, he (Nirmal) would travel with us in trains despite being given the option of air-travel."
Admitting that he was rather amazed at such gesture, Rahil says, “He was a senior actor after all, we were in awe of him and he used to travel with us. He always used to travel by trains for outdoor shoots, and would brush off amenities of air travel saying 'I am not special; everyone should be treated equally"."
“The incident had touched my heart. He was a man of dignity and great talent, his untimely death is a great loss," ends Rahil with a heavy heart.