TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Pooja Pihal a.k.a Shravani of 'Pavitra Rishta" ,who became the proud owner of a new house last week, got looted this week. The day must have been unlucky for her. The girl had been about to take a darshan at Siddhivinayak (Dadar) Temple, when her belongings disappeared from within the confines of her car.
Pooja was sad while saying, “The incident happened on Tuesday night when I went to the Siddhivinayak Temple, along with my friends, in order to take a darshan, leaving a few expensive items in a bag within my car, which again was locked. It was really a bad time for me as I lost my mobile phone, cash, card and everything else. The bag was stolen from the car in front of everybody and I just don"t know what the police were doing, who present over there. The same thing happened to others too. It wasn"t only their belongings but also their car which was damaged."
But how did it all happen? “Don"t know,but when we came back from our darshan, we saw that the rear of the car, which contains the sound system, had been broken open and my things were missing."
So didn"t you file a complaint? “ Yes, I did but the police haven"t reverted as yet. I wonder how a car can be broken into, in front of people, that too at the Siddhivinak Temple which is a high security zone. The Mumbai police should take things seriously."
Everything happens for the best, may be something good is in store for you now!