TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Unlike Bollywood, TV has a tendency to bring the two protagonists together in reel as well as real life. Sharad Malhotra-Divyanka Tripathy, Sushant Singh Rajput-Ankita Lokhande, Avinash Sachdev-Rubina Dilaik are some examples. According to grapevine, Yashashri Masurkar and Harpreet Kaur, leads of Star One and Beyond Dreamz productions" Rang badalti odhani, are allegedly an item now.
A little birdie informs, “Right from the beginning, Yashashri and Harpreet seem to have developed a great bond. Their proximity to each other often sees them being teased by other actors and crew members. On most occasions, the duo sticks to each other. During the recent telecast party, Harpreet and Yashashri looked inseparable. Harpreet"s character Suraj will die in the show. Yashashri has already started to miss him. One can"t help but wonder whether something is cooking between them."
Yashashri was quick to dispel any such notion. She says, “Harpreet is too sweet and a straight forward guy for me. You can"t afford to be so nice in today"s world. He"s a dear friend and yes, I do miss him. However, I can assure you that there"s nothing between us. I reckon he already has a companion."
If Harpreet isn"t the right guy, what does the actress feel about her other co-actor, Karan Tacker. “I rather die than see Karan. He"s a friend too but we often fight like little kids," gushed the actress.
So, one ought to believe Yashashri. She"s single and ready to mingle. However, Mr. Niceguy is a straight no for our girl. So, it"s bad boys for Yashashri.