TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
If Bigg Boss 5's multiple entries have surprised you time and again, this time round you're sure to be flabbergasted beyond words. Proving to the audiences that Bigg Boss 5 can never get predictable, the show will witness the grand entry of 601 pound Japanese Sumo Wrestling Champion Yamamotoyama aka Yama in the final week of the show. Given his weight and clocking in at a height of 6'4", Yama is not only the largest Sumo wrestler ever, but he is actually the largest Japanese human ever as well.
After having been cooped up inside the house for weeks, the contestants will definitely breathe a sigh of relief upon seeing a new face. However, this relief will be shortlived, especially when they realise that the newest entrant has one major drawback – he doesn"t speak or understand English! The multiple-title winning sumo wrestler will spend a few days in the house and bring some much-needed comic relief to the currently temperamental housemates. To accommodate the needs of Yama during his stay in the Bigg Boss house, special arrangements have been made inside the house for him.
The dining area will be converted into a bedroom-cum-eating area for the sumo wrestler to give him the enough space for carrying out his day-to-day activities. Being of Japanese origin, Yama is used to eating while being seated on the floor, but it will be interesting to note if the housemates will be able to accompany him while he eats his fill. Also, because the sumo wrestler faces a language barrier, he will be given special placards with pictoral representations that will help him to communicate his needs to the housemates. And finally, to ensure that Yama remains entertained, special activities have been planned during his stay in the house that will help audiences to get some special insights into the life of a professional Japanese sumo wrestler.
Despite of the ensured fun element that Yama will bring to the Bigg Boss house, how the housemates will react to this interesting new addition so close to the end of their Bigg Boss journey remains to be seen. Will they be kind towards Yama or will they just piss him off with their constant bickering?