TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Ekta Kapoor is on cloud nine after getting positive reviews for her recent movie Ragini MMS. The queen of television industry is now turning towards her next small-screen offering 'Bade Acche Laggte Hai... Yeh Dharti, Yeh Nadiya, Yeh Rainna Aur Tum', which is said to be the longest ever soap title.
Balaji Telefilms' chief Ekta Kapoor has said that 'Bade Achhe Laggte Hai... ' the concept is close to her heart. The story of the serial is about two individuals, who discover their love for each other after their marriage. It goes on to show their different kind of emotions, their trust, love and understanding, which form the interesting parts of the story.
The television serial, which will be aired on Sony TV from May 30, features Ram Kapoor and Saakshi Tanwar, Eva Grover, Tarana Raja Kapoor and Jay Kalra in the important roles. This Partho Mitra directorial soap is written by Rajesh Joshi and Shirish Latkar.