TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
In Simi Selects India's Most Desirable, when host Simi Garewal asked Karan Johar about his relationship status and why despite being so desirable wasn't linked to any girl, the filmmaker said that he is not in love with anybody and that he was too worried to commit. Karan admitted that he has never been in a relationship.
Commenting about his sexual orientation, Karan Johar said, “It doesn't bother me when people talk about my bisexual orientation. Obviously if I am 39 and single people will question me. Why should I say I am not gay or I am not bisexual or trisexual?"
On India's Most Desirable to be aired this Sunday on Star World, Karan Johar also commented on Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan wedding. Stating that he is Kareena's best friend, Karan said, “They (Kareena and Saif) are going to marry and make the best fairy tale wedding. I love Kareena and I am the bride's best friend. They are the royal couple of the country."
Karan Johar also grooved to chartbusters 'Munni Badnaam Hui' and 'Sheila Ki Jawani' in the show.
Don't miss Simi Selects India's Most Desirable this Sunday at 9 PM on Star World.