TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Sony TV is soon going to a launch a reality TV show 'Maa Exchange" with the promise of offering something really different. It is a Indianised version of a foreign reality show 'Wife Swap" and veteran actress Surekha Sikri is the host of the show.
However, no reality show is complete without emotional drama, controversy and conflicts. So, 'Maa Exchange" also cannot keep it totally out of all these integral parts. The promos of the show are already in the air and we can see Pooja Bedi getting exchanged with the family of Anuradha Nigam (wife of Rajeev Nigam).
Both of them are swapped with the family of each other and the promos show, how Anuradha is having some conflicting words with Pooja"s daughter. On the other hand, Pooja is shown putting her rules to the Nigam family and Mr. Nigam is shown worried about his next morning.
Both the ladies have reportedly performed theirs tasks properly but complaints are always there. During a recent press conference, Pooja and Mrs. Nigam was seen counter accusing. Pooja has reportedly said that when she entered the house, it was in total mess and the kitchen utensils were unwashed in a very unhygienic condition. She even said that worms were popping out of the dirty utensils and clothes were unset in the cupboard. She said that she had to do all the works herself and had to live in a very unhygienic environment.
So, you can guess the kind of controversy and conflicts that can be seen in the reality show!