TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Recently, we reported that reality show TV star Raja Chaudhary has again been trapped in a legal issue for misbehaving with his fellow co-star Vivek Mishra. The latest news on it is that the North Region police have started the externment procedures against Chaudhary.
According to the reports in the TOI, the senior police officer said, “We have told the Malad police to start the procedure of externment against Chaudhary, as more than four cases have been registered against him so far. He will be instructed to stay out of city limits for a year."
The actor allegedly misbehaved with actor Vivek Mishra at his flat on February 7. Mishra was in search for accommodation when Raja offered him his flat for temporary stay. Later, the drunk Raja misbehaved with Mishra's female friend, who left them sooner. Then Chaudhary allegedly touched Vivek Mishra in in-appropriate places and tried to take off his clothes.
Mishra however managed to escape and filled a complain against him at the Malad police station. Raja Chaudhary earlier was also arrested for verbally and physically abusing his ex-wife, Bigg Boss winner. Shweta Tiwari and her friend Abhinav Kohli.