TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Raja Chaudhary has landed into legal trouble once again. But this time it is not for abusing his ex-wife Shweta Tiwari or any of the drunk and driving cases. A case against the actor has been launched in the Malad police station for “intending to dishonour" a fellow actor. Raja had wrongfully forced him to stay confined to a flat.
The complaint was launched by small-time actor and acquaintance Vivek Mishra, who on February 7 was invited to a party by Raja. Raja gradually came to know from Mishra that he doesn't have a place to stay and is hunting for one. Raja in return offered Mishra to stay at his flat at Malad for temporary basis.
Later Chaudhary picked up Mishra and offered him to show the flat, when a female fan of Mishra was eager to accompany them. Raja started misbehaving with her and when she objected, he asked her to get out of the car. Later Raja made advances towards Mishra and tried to take off the actor's clothes. He tried to molest him by touching him inappropriately and urinated on him.
However, Mishra somehow managed to get out of the flat and lodged a compliant against Chaudhary in a police station. A case filled under section 342 and 355 of the IPC. The manhunt for Chaudhary is on process.