- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Shradha Sharma Files A Molestation Case Against Her CA
- Shweta Tiwari’s Ex-husband Raja Chaudhary Assaults People On The Sets, Gets Arrested!
- Bigg Boss 11: Kamya Punjabi, Aly, Devoleena & Other TV Stars Root For Their Favourite Contestants
- Shweta Tiwari’s Ex-Husband Raja Chaudhary Marries Shveta Sood
- Raja Chaudhary, Yasmeen Khan in Aakhir Tumhe Aana Hai
- Raja Chaudhary's past haunts!
Raja Chaudhary has landed into legal trouble once again. But this time it is not for abusing his ex-wife Shweta Tiwari or any of the drunk and driving cases. A case against the actor has been launched in the Malad police station for “intending to dishonour" a fellow actor. Raja had wrongfully forced him to stay confined to a flat.
The complaint was launched by small-time actor and acquaintance Vivek Mishra, who on February 7 was invited to a party by Raja. Raja gradually came to know from Mishra that he doesn't have a place to stay and is hunting for one. Raja in return offered Mishra to stay at his flat at Malad for temporary basis.
Later Chaudhary picked up Mishra and offered him to show the flat, when a female fan of Mishra was eager to accompany them. Raja started misbehaving with her and when she objected, he asked her to get out of the car. Later Raja made advances towards Mishra and tried to take off the actor's clothes. He tried to molest him by touching him inappropriately and urinated on him.
However, Mishra somehow managed to get out of the flat and lodged a compliant against Chaudhary in a police station. A case filled under section 342 and 355 of the IPC. The manhunt for Chaudhary is on process.