- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Shradha Sharma Files A Molestation Case Against Her CA
- Shweta Tiwari’s Ex-husband Raja Chaudhary Assaults People On The Sets, Gets Arrested!
- Bigg Boss 11: Kamya Punjabi, Aly, Devoleena & Other TV Stars Root For Their Favourite Contestants
- Shweta Tiwari’s Ex-Husband Raja Chaudhary Marries Shveta Sood
- Raja Chaudhary, Yasmeen Khan in Aakhir Tumhe Aana Hai
- Raja Chaudhary released on bail
When one learns from first mistake it is acceptable, but what to do with people who keep doing the same mistake and still expect forgiveness. Well, one of those cases is none other than actor Raja Chaudhary, actress Shweta Tiwari's ex-husband. Reportedly, the actor turned television presenter, now wants to mend his ways but his past keeps haunting.
His continuous wrong-doings in the past forced the Mumbai Police to bar him from entering the financial capital of the country. However, until recently this restriction had not affected Raja's career. The actor will soon hit the small screen donning the role of powerful warrior, Bhavani Singh in 'Kahani Chandrakanta Ki'.
Raja is upset as he cannot take part in the promotional activities being held in Mumbai. Ironically, Raja can now shoot in any part of the country except Mumbai, the city that he loves the most. Woops!! its the case of “As you sow so shall you reap" Raja.