TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
When one learns from first mistake it is acceptable, but what to do with people who keep doing the same mistake and still expect forgiveness. Well, one of those cases is none other than actor Raja Chaudhary, actress Shweta Tiwari's ex-husband. Reportedly, the actor turned television presenter, now wants to mend his ways but his past keeps haunting.
His continuous wrong-doings in the past forced the Mumbai Police to bar him from entering the financial capital of the country. However, until recently this restriction had not affected Raja's career. The actor will soon hit the small screen donning the role of powerful warrior, Bhavani Singh in 'Kahani Chandrakanta Ki'.
Raja is upset as he cannot take part in the promotional activities being held in Mumbai. Ironically, Raja can now shoot in any part of the country except Mumbai, the city that he loves the most. Woops!! its the case of “As you sow so shall you reap" Raja.