TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Raja Chaudhary, who has been hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons, is disappointed with the way people are treating him. In fact, his past is haunting him, as small kids have also started avoiding him as soon as they see him on the roads.
“I get tears in my eyes when the kids in my colony run away as if I'm some big-time criminal! Whenever I go to the police station, the cops say 'don aagaya!' I don't know where to go," Times of India quoted Raja as saying.
Raja said that people are so accustomed to his bad boy image that they have started believing, whatever the negative news they hear about him are truth. However, he is currently busy with 9X Channel's television serial Black, which is directed by Sunil Agnihotri.