TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Actor Raja Chaudhary, who was arrested by the Mumbai Oshiwara police on Monday night, has been released on bail after he was produced before the Bandra holiday court on Tuesday.
The police had arrested Chaudhary for cheating and forging the documents in his neighbour's name to procure a SIM card. Mehul Kansaria, told police that Chaudhary got a connection in his name and has provided his address for the billing correspondence. Since last two months, Kansaria has received two mobile bills of Raja and thus reported the matter to the police. Kansaria feared that the actor will misuse his phone.
The police stated that they are collecting the documents that Raja Chaudhary had submitted for the SIM card. They added that it will help them know if the document was forged.