TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Rakhi Sawant and her ways, cannot be avoided. Be it Dolly Bindra for her big mouth or Veena Malik for her item nature, no one can take away the charm that Rakhi Sawant spills on television. She is back and that too in a new avatar. Rakhi will be seen in the second season of the show Rakhi Ka Insaaf on Imagine TV.
The show will bear a new title, Ghazab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaniyan. Going by the name, on the show Rakhi will be hearing and solving out some bizarre cases of the common man. Unlike the last season of Rakhi Ka Insaaf, which was serious, Ghazab Desh ki Ajab Kahaniyan will show Rakhi's comic expertise. Says a source to TOI, "The cases are as bizarre as a man who hasn't bathed in 37 years to sire a son. Another case is about two neighbours at loggerheads because one thinks that a ghost comes to his house from the other's at night and rattles the utensils and troubles him."
Last season of Rakhi Ka Insaaf was pushed to the 11 pm slot because of its censored content, however this season, Ghazab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaniyan will be aired at 10:30 pm. The makers have intentionally altered the concept of the show in order to avoid I&B Ministry attention.