TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
After actor Ranbir Kapoor and actress Deepika Padukone, Simi Garewal tried to play with the rumours or reality, by calling Siddharth Mallya on the show, 'Simi Selects India's Most Desirable' (Star World). The Mallya scion opened up about everything from, family to friends to girlfriends. The boy went on to says that he doesn't apologise for his playboy lifestyle. “I am 24, I enjoy life. But I also know my responsibilities. No apologies for being a playboy," he stated.
“I"m over romantique," Mallya emphasised compensating his playboy attitude. Talking about Deepika Padukone (they are rumoured to be dating), Siddharth told that they are very close friends, that means that they are constantly in contact. When he was countered on a question about his kissing Deepika on her neck during the Royal Challengers match, Siddharth suggested that the image has been tampered, “It looks like I"m really going in for it, but I kissed her on the cheek. I have plenty of female friends, but they don"t draw media attention because they aren"t stars(unlike Deepika)."
Talking further about the actress, the son of the liquor baron Vijay Mallya, told that Deepika's 'RK' tattoo, on the nape has no bearings on him. He even mentioned that the very first time he met the actress during the launch of Kingfisher Calender in 2009, he did not even know who she was.
Siddharth very clearly chatted about his goals in life and his present priorities being his work. He told that marriage is no where on the radder for him, any time sooner. With singing “Can"t Take My Eyes Off You" and tossing a few bottles behind the bar, Siddharth made a watchable show, with interesting moments.