TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Sumona Chakravarti, who plays the 'not so good' sister-in-law of Sakshi Tanwar aka Priya in Bade Achhe Lagte Hai will be seen turning into a kind and good hearted girl soon.
Sumona Chakravarti, who dones the role of Natasha in Balaji Telefilms’ Bade Achhe Lagte Hai is shown to be a very selfish and arrogant girl. After Sakshi Tanwar, who plays the role of her bhabhi in the soap opera will advice her about the importance of family values, Natasha will change and become more protective of her sister-in-law Ayesha, played by Chahat Khanna.
However, Ayesha will not be able to apologise Natasha for all the bad things she did to her in the past and will constantly think that Natasha is trying to plot something against her. Offlate, we have been seeing a lot of cat fights between Sumona Chakravarti and Chahat Khanna. The serial Bade Achhe Lagte Hai is all set to take a U turn as Natasha becomes a more responsible and kind family person.
Meanwhile, Sumona is quite happy with the change of her character and feels that there are such negative people in real life too. Well, let's hope that this change will be acceptable to the viewers of Bade Achhe Lagte Hai as well.
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain is a love story between two mature individuals who are in their mid 30s and early 40s. The show explores the worlds of two different personalities.