- Ekta Kapoor Is Back To Basics, Announces A Family Soap That Will Be Aired On Sony TV!
- Bigg Boss 11: Did Vikas Gupta File A Case Against Shilpa Shinde To Stop Her From Entering BB House?
- BB 11: Dhinchak Pooja Says Hiten, Hina, Shilpa & Priyank PRETEND To Be Sweet; Doesn’t Know Om Swami!
- Kasam Takes 7 Years Leap: New Promo! Tanuja & Rishi Separated; Amit Tandon Enters The Show!
- Udaan: Sehban Azim Enters The Show As Ajay; A Love Triangle Between Suraj-Chakor-Ajay In the Making?
- Udaan MAJOR TWIST: Chakor Decides To Divorce Suraj!
With Krishna Janmashtami being celebrated today and the lead cast of Colors show, Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kaha (NBTNMKK) - Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) and Megha (Aakansha Singh) getting married, it will be a moment of double celebration on the show! To rejoice in this occasion with them will be six of Colors male lead actors.
Colors actors like Saurabh Raj Jain (Yuvi of Uttaran), Gaurav S Bajaj (Aman of Uttaran), Jay Bhanushali (Anuj of Kairi), Shashank Vyas (Jagya of Balika Vadhu), Shoaib Ibrahim (Prem of Sasural Simar Ka) and Manish Rai Singhani (Siddhanth of Sasural Simar Ka) will join the celebrations of Krishna Janmashtami on Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kaha.
It will be a masti, mischief and tomfoolery galore as they join in the celebration and partake in bringing the house and that elusive dahi handi down. This will be the first time that six of COLORS male lead artists will be seen on one screen and one show, taking the mischief level of the show one notch higher!
With the Janmashatami celebrations talking place all over the city, the playful, mischievous behaviour between the actors and their attempts to bring the dahi handi down will not only add to the celebrations, but also bring out the camaraderie between the actors. After congratulating Mohan on his marriage and fatherhood, the actors will also be seen taking advantage of the occasion and trading tips on how to be a better husband and keeping their wives happy!
With the romance finally blooming between Megha and Mohan and their relationship moving to the next level, it remains to see what tips the six actors have in store for Mohan, considering the Bhatnagar family will be going on a family-moon soon?