TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Vatsal Vithlani (Dance India Dance Li'l Masters) and Faisal Khan (the winner of Dance India Dance Li'l Masters 2) are on a promotional spree as the duo went to Vadodara to promote their latest dance reality show Dance Ke Superkids on Zee TV.
The 13-year-olds seemed absolutely in control while addressing a group of media-persons in Vadodara. Speaking tactfully about the show, Vatsal said, "It's for the first time that people will get to see kids (from the first two seasons of Dance India Dance Li'l Masters) battling it out for supremacy." He added that though the two are very good friends, they are very competitive when it comes to the show. Vatsal adores Michael Jackson and dreams of being a professional choreographer when he grows up.
Faisal, who was one of the most favourite constants of DID little Masters said, "I got into dance purely because of Hrithik Roshan and it's fun when people want to meet us and get their photos clicked with us." Though Faisal loves to dance, he says that he is also very serious about studies since his parents have taught him the importance of good education.
Well, kids... hope you blast the screen - both big and small, everytime you set onstage!