TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Priya Marathe aka Varsha of Pavitra Rishta tied the knot with her long time friend Shantanu Moghe on April 24th in Pune.
Priya Marathe, popularly known for her outstanding performance as Archana's (Ankita Lokhande) sister, married Shantanu Moghe, who is also an actor by profession. The wedding was simple and attended by close family members of the couple. Priya's friends from Pavitra Rishta were also present at the wedding.
Speaking about their relationship, Priya Marathe said that though she and Shantanu have been friends for a long time, they decided to tie the knot on the auspicious occasion of Akshaytritiya.
Shantanu is the son of popular Marathi actor Shrikant Moghe. Meanwhile, Priya can be seen on Zee's Marathi's show Tu Tithe Me.