TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Rupal Tyagi aka Gunjan of ZEE TV's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke injured her tailbone while working on a promo shoot for the show in Varanasi.
Rupal Tyagi, who plays the role of Gunjan in the popular serial Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, recently suffered from a serious setback while doing a promo shoot in Varanasi. During the shoot, Rupal was expected to ride a cycle rickshaw through the narrow lanes. While coming down the stairs, Rupal lost her balance and fell down from the stairs.
Rupal Tyagi was hurt so badly that she was bedridden for few weeks and has still not recovered completely. The vivacious young girl still cannot stand straight and has been advised to wear a special belt while not shooting.