TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna, which has been created by Dheeraj Kumar under his banner Creative Eye, is one of the most popular Indian TV soap operas. The Sahara One TV series has recently completed the successful run of 200 episodes. The cast of the show celebrated the success by cutting cake.
Dheeraj Kumar had organised a grand function on the sets of the show in Malad West. Entire cast of serial Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna was present for cake cutting to celebrate the completion of 200 episodes. Dheeraj Kumar thanked the entire cast for their best performances and maintaining good TRP.
However, the show Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna, which was originally titled Neem Neem Shahad Shahad, is the story of two sisters, Sonali and Nirali. They get married to cousins and start living in the same house. Both sisters have diametrically opposed views on family life. Their conflicting ideas lead to many changes in the lives of the sisters.