TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Young actress Avika Gor, who stunned audiences with her talent when she played Anandi in Balika Vadhu, recently left former cricketer Navjot Singh Siddhu stumped with her persona.
Avika, now seen as Roli in Sasural Simar Ka, made an appearance on Colors' show Comedy Nights with Kapil. Her spontaneous responses to Kapil's jokes and witty retorts to all his leg-pulling gimmicks floored Siddhu.
"Agar woh is umar mein hi itni talented aur smart hai, toh badi hokar toh pataaka ban jaaegi (If she is so talented and smart at such a young age, she will do wonders when she grows up)! I think everyone in the industry should watch out for her," Siddhu was heard saying while on the show, said a source.
Avika is all of 16, but she is already counted among the top actresses on the Indian small screen. She started her career in the most popular Colors daily show Balika Vadhu, which deals with child marriage, a social custom that is still practiced in some parts of India despite being banned by the law.