TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
TV actor Avinash Sachdev, currently seen in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir, says that his character is very complex. Due to the dark overtones of his role, he said that he plays the good as well as bad guy on the show.
"Being an actor, I love to play this character. I am the hero as well as the villain of the show. This a dream character. I am not scared of my impression after playing this character. People know that I am an actor and I have to play my role," Avinash told.
The actor, who rose to fame with TV show Choti Bahu, was also part of its sequel. He said that it is very rare that a sequel does better than the first part. But he says that "Iss..." is hardly a sequel as the story line and the characters have been completely changed. "I have done a sequel of Choti Bahu. Sequels don't work as big as part one. This ('Iss...') is not a sequel as such. We have the (same) title, but the story is completely new and so is the background," he said.
He feels that after such a glorious prequel, it will be difficult for people to accept a new lead actor. "The accepting part will be tough. But if people like the story and chemistry, then they will like the show," said Avinash, who acted as kind and down-to-earth person in Choti Bahu.
"My character is different from what I had played in Choti Bahu. I play a male chauvinistic...I look down on women. This is very different from how I have been shown on TV normally. So my fans will love the show and will follow it," he added.