TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Every Indian teenager nowadays faces the pressure of looking good to doing good. Channel V today at 6 pm starts a show taking into consideration all these problems faced by the youth today.
The show will have young boy Vaibhav Sharma confessing his own tragedies and worries along with the problems of several teenagers. He takes you on to a journey to meet more people like you, with the same stories like yours.
Problems taken into consideration would mostly be very common and very personal ones which not everyone has the courage to express. The common confessions among the youth of today include loving someone, but not getting the courage to tell them? Insecurity related to looks? The fear of parents and the struggle to achieve what they want leaving aside your own choices?
These confessions would basically help each one to know that they are not alone! There are many like us who face such issues or problems and gather the courage to speak them out.
The pressure to be perfect doesn't end here. You want to have the perfect first kiss, ace your first interview, be invited to the most happening parties in the social circle and more! But hey, you know what, sometimes life can be a bit imperfect, and Channel V with this show gets you all of that.
Watch out for Vaibhav talking about his blog Confessions of an Indian Teenager, on the all new Channel V, from 25th November, 2013!