- Top 10 Biggest Flop Indian TV Shows; Chhanchhan, Saraswatichandra, Sanskaar, Bani...
- Most Loved Love-Stories Of Indian Television; Qubool Hai, Diya Aur Baati On The Top!
- Colors' Two Shows 'Sanskaar..' And 'Na Bole..' To Make Way For Bigg Boss
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Sriti Jha Wishes Rumoured Boyfriend Kunal Karan Kapoor On His Birthday!
- Sriti Jha Celebrates Her Birthday; Alleged BF Kunal Karan Kapoor & Kumkum Bhagya Actors Wish Her!
- Television Actors Who Deny Dating: Kumkum Bhagya’s Sriti-Kunal & YRKKH’s Rohan-Umang
Actor Kunal Karan Kapoor, seen as Mohan Bhatnagar in TV show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2, is set to take an exit from the show. The actor revealed that in the coming episode his character will die.
"One-and-a-half-year of Mohan Bhatnagar have finally come to an end," Kunal told reporters on Monday while shooting for his death sequence in the show.
"Addu (Mohan's prodigal son) is almost at the point of leaving my hand, but he does not leave, but then also Mohan dies," he added.
With Mohan's death in the show, the story will move forward and as a result, Navika (played by Jayshree Venkatraman) and Addu (played by Kanwar Dhillon) too will also take an exit from the show.
Confirming the same, Jayshree said, "It's not exactly going off-air, it's just that the story is going forward..., but we will not be there. This is how they have planned it."
Produced by Sunshine Productions, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha went on-air last year in January and the first season ended with Mohan and Megha getting married against all odds, while the second season came up this year in January.