TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Actor Kunal Karan Kapoor, seen as Mohan Bhatnagar in TV show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2, is set to take an exit from the show. The actor revealed that in the coming episode his character will die.
"One-and-a-half-year of Mohan Bhatnagar have finally come to an end," Kunal told reporters on Monday while shooting for his death sequence in the show.
"Addu (Mohan's prodigal son) is almost at the point of leaving my hand, but he does not leave, but then also Mohan dies," he added.
With Mohan's death in the show, the story will move forward and as a result, Navika (played by Jayshree Venkatraman) and Addu (played by Kanwar Dhillon) too will also take an exit from the show.
Confirming the same, Jayshree said, "It's not exactly going off-air, it's just that the story is going forward..., but we will not be there. This is how they have planned it."
Produced by Sunshine Productions, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha went on-air last year in January and the first season ended with Mohan and Megha getting married against all odds, while the second season came up this year in January.