- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Dahleez Spoiler: Terrorist Attack To Play A Spoilsport At Adarsh-Swadheenta's Wedding!
- Dahleez: Terrorist Attack Happens Amidst Adarsh-Swadheenta's Wedding Preparations!
- Dahleez: Suhasini Loses The Case , But Adarsh-Swadheenta's Marriage Is Fixed!
- Not Harshad Arora But Rajbeer Singh Opposite Surbhi Jyoti In Qubool Hai!
- Drashti Dhami's Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani To Get Qubool Hai Time Slot!
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 6 Elimination: Harshad Arora Evicted After Cockroach Task!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 6 First Elimination: Sana Khan Gets Evicted!
- Most Eligible Bachelors Of Telly Word, Harshad Arora, Anas Rashid, Karan Patel, Karan Tacker..
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Beintehaa's Zain, Harshad Arora To Play Double Role!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
The 14th Indian Television Awards 2014 had the television world glittering glamorously at the event. The television actors were at their best for one of the biggest nights of the year when the most deserving are awarded for their contribution for the world of television.
Here is the complete list of winners and the photos of TV actors at the event.
Best Actor (Female, Jury): Surekha Sikri As Dadisa For Balika Vadhu (Colors).
Best Actor (Male, Jury): Anil Kapoor As Jay Singh Rathore For 24 (Colors).
Best Actor (Comic): Dilip Joshi As Jeethalal Gada For Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasham (SAB TV).
Best Actor (Popular): Harshad Arora As Zain Abdullah For Beintehaa (Colors).
Best Actress (Popular): Deepika Singh As Sandhya Rathi For Diya Aur Baati Hum (STAR Plus).
Best on Screen Couple: Preetika Rao and Harshad Arora As Zain & Aaliya For Beintehaa (Colors).
Best Actor In A Negative Role (Male): Ayub Khan As Rajnath Goenka For Ek Hasina Thi (STAR Plus).
Best Actor In A Negative Role (Female): Simone Singh As Sakshi Goenka For Ek Hasina Thi (STAR Plus).
Best Actor Supporting Role (Male): Shakti Anand as Maharana Udai Singh For Maharana Pratap (Sony).
Best Actor In A Supporting Role (Female): Neelu Vaghela as Bhabo For Diya Aur Baati Hum (STAR Plus).
Best Anchor (Game Based): Kunal Kapoor For Junior Master-chef (STAR Plus) .
Best Anchor (Music-Film Based): Manish Paul For Jhalak Dikhla Jaa (Colors).
Best Anchor (Talk Chat Show): Rahul Kanwal For Seedi Baat (Aaj Tak).
Best Show: Ek Hasina Thi (STAR Plus).
Best Director: Abhinay Deo For 24 (Colors).
Best Reality Director: Jatin Lucky For Mission Sapne (Colors).
Best Reality Show: Fear Factor 5 (Colors) .
Best Talk Chat Show: Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai (Sony) .
Best Music and Film Based Show: Jhalak Dikhla Jaa (Colors).
The Most Promising Child Actor (Male): Faisal Khan As Maharana Pratap For Maharana Pratap (Sony).
Best Historical Show: Maharana Pratap (Sony).
Best Comedy Show: F.I.R. (SAB TV).
Best Thriller Show: 24 (Colors).
Best Mini TV Series: Halla Bol (Bindass TV).
Best Show (Comedy): Comedy Nights With Kapil (Colors).
Best Singer: Mika Singh For Mission Sapne (Colors).
GR8 Performer Of The Year (Male) : Ashish Sharma As Rudra Pratap Ranawat For Rangrasiya (Colors).
GR8 Performer Of The Year (Female): Sanjeeda Sheikh As Durga Thakur For Ek Hasina Thi (STAR Plus).
GR8 On Screen Couple (Viewers Choice Awards) : Shantanu Maheswari & Vrushika Mehta As Swayam & Sharon For D3 (Channel V)
Best News Anchor: Anjana Om Kashyap (Aaj Tak).
Best News Channel (Hindi): Aaj Tak.
Best News Channel (English) : Times Now.
Best Hindi Entertainment Channel: STAR Plus.
ITA Awards Winners List
ITA 2014 had the television actors at their best for one of the biggest nights of the year when the most deserving are awarded for their contribution for the world of television.
Harshad And Preetika
Harshad Arora and Preetika Rao on the red carpet together.
Krystal Dsouza scorched the red carpet in her black dress.
Rubina elegant in her long black dress.
Mouni Roy stole the show in her white dress with jhumkas.
Casual Karanvir Bohra at the ITA 2014.
Eijaz with his lady on the red carpet.
Anil Kapoor on the red carpet for his show 24.
Ashish Sharma And Archana Taide
Ashish with his wife Archana.
Digangana in her short black dress.
Disha Parmer rocket the red carpet in her gold and white dress.
Bollywood actor Jeetendra graced the red carpet.
MIkha Singh at the event.
Shakti Arora with his lady.
Vatsal Seth goes Indian for the event.
Rashmi Desai in her printed white dress.
Karan Tacker's rugged look at the event.
Ravi Dubay And Sargun Mehta
Ravi and Sargun at the event.
Samir Soni And Neelam
Samir and Neelam at the event.
Sangram Singh And Payal Rohatgi
Sangram and Payal at the event.
Sasural Simar Ka's Manish at the event.
Gia Manek at the event.
Faizal Khan with his award at the event.