- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
- Kapil Sharma’s Friend Rajiev Dhingra Makes Shocking Revelations; Says Preeti Vowed To Destroy Kapil!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
- Krushna Abhishek Compares Him & Kapil Sharma To Shahrukh & Salman Khan!
- Happy Birthday Sunil Grover! A Look At His Journey From 'Full Tension' To Dr. Mashoor Gulati!
- Kapil Sharma Thanks His Fans On Twitter!
- Colors Party: Kapil Sharma & Salman Khan’s Absence Sparks Curiosity!
- Comedy Nights With Kapil’s Sumona Chakravarti Denies Marriage Rumours!
- Here Is What Mika Singh Has To Say About Kapil Sharma & Comedy Nights Live!
Channel Denied Him: Recently, the news about Kapil reducing the Comedy Nights With Kapil's episodes from two per week to one was trashed by the channel Colors. They had declared that they cannot have him reduce the number of episodes when he wishes to.
Needed A Break: Kapil, who is juggling between his show, events and films, might have decided to take a break while he can sort things out before coming back with a bang. Maybe, he wanted to concentrate with his films for a while.
Characters Getting Monotonous: Kapil declared that he will be back with new characters and sets. The show in the beginning was experimenting with a number of characters, but off late they have been sticking to Dadi and Palak. He might have felt the need to change.
Losing Value: Off late there has been talks about the show becoming monotonous and redundant. Anything that goes on for long will loose it's value. A show has to renew itself to stay interesting. This might be one of the reason why Kapil decided to take a break to stay in demand.
New Channel: Comedy Nights With Kapil can remain th same on a different channel too. The show which has become one of the most watched and loved show might have decided to jump the channel.
Kapil Was Denied
Kapil Sharma was denied by the channel when he wanted to reduce the number of episodes per week.
Needed A Break
Kapil Sharma might have decided to take a much needed break from juggling between his show, events and films.
He mights have felt the show was getting monotonous.
The show initially had many characters and off late has reduced to very few fixed roles.
There also is the possibility that he might want to change the show's channel. Colors not safe?
Much Needed Change
Although we still love Dadi and her tactics, over time it is sure going to get redundant.
Kapil must have felt the show needs to stay in demand and to do it needs to maintain the show's value.
The show might be back with a bang with more ROFLings like this.
Sunil Coming Back
With Sunil too coming back on the show in a brand new avatar, the show is sure promising some great changes.
But an occasional "shagun ki pappi" to embarrass the guests would not harm any.