- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Bollywood star Aamir Khan, who has been championing the cause of social issues, today met Prime Minister Narendra Modi here to discuss the problems which he highlights in his TV program 'Satyamev Jayate'.
The 49-year-old actor and director later said the Prime Minister assured him that he would look into the issues raised by him.
"Just came out of my meeting with Honorable Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modiji. Was very kind of him to spare his valuable time.
"Shared with him the overwhelming support that we got from people across the country through 'Vote for Change' campaign on SMJ (Satyamev Jayate) on the various issues that we tackled in our show. He has assured me that he will look into all the matters," Aamir said in a series of tweets later.
The 'Vote for Change' episode, which was aired in the run up to the last Lok Sabha elections, focused on criminalisation of politics in India while urging the voters to cast their votes to make a difference.
The Prime Minister's Office described the meeting in Modi's office in South Block as a "courtesy call".