- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
During the telecast of the 'Mumkin Hai' episode of the program, Aamir got so emotional that he broke down and said, "I emotionally broke down after meeting people during the show. Please give me some time to recover."
Today's episode of Satyamev Jayate was about patients who survived tuberculosis to become an inspiration to others. During the live telecast of the 'Mumkin Hai' episode, Aamir spoke to a number of people over telephone and shared details about the disease.
Aamir said that wherever he went, people urged him not to stop this show. The actor assured them that his team would be back again and the show would never be stopped. Aamir arrived in a special aircraft to the venue of the show here at a hall in a luxury hotel which was converted to a studio for the telecast.