- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
Kumkum Bhagya 8th October written episode: Abhi thinks that Pragya is provoking cousin Dadi against Tanu. He confronts her when she comes to the room. She replies that she cares least for Tanu as there are other worries in her life. Abhi asks her what is troubling her so much.
Pragya shares the matter that BMC has given notice to vacate the marriage hall. As Abhi listens patiently, she feels that he is being sympathetic. She requests him to do something. He rudely refuses to help her family, as he thinks that Bulbul is responsible for Aaliya’s break up. He says that he will enjoy Pragya’s suffering and share the matter with Aaliya.
The grandmothers leave for a pilgrimage and Abhi becomes happy thinking that he can now openly misbehave with Pragya. He keeps taunting her about the misfortune of the hall. Pragya defiantly tells him that she will not let the hall be ruined.
She meets Aaliya before going out. Aaliya tells her that she is in peace knowing the disaster in her family. She is happy to see their ruin. Pragya tells Aaliya that Bulbul never intended to destroy her happiness.
Aaliya rubbishes Pragya’s words and becomes more violent. She keeps cursing Pragya and hugs Abhi. She is happy to think that Abhi has not helped Pragya in this crisis.
Sarala prepares the hall for a marriage and thinks this is probably the last marriage in the hall! Akash meets Rachana in the road. Rachana misbehaves with him and makes him promise that he will never talk to her.