- Drashti Dhami & Shakti Arora’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Promo Is Intense & Intriguing!
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee Acts Pricey, Loses Out Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka To Drashti Dhami!
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka: Abhinav Shukla To Join Shakti & Drashti, Read More Details
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Drashti Dhami, Shakti Arora & Aditi Sharma’s New Show Gets A Title; Have A Look At Colors' New Shows
- Baware Nain Plot Revealed! Not Drashti, But Devoleena Is The Front-runner For The Lead Role!
- Shakti Arora, Drashti Dhami & Aham Sharma On Colors' Upcoming Show Based On Extra-Marital Affair!
- SHOCKING! Amrita Rao & Drashti Dhami Are Yet To Receive Their Dues For Their Shows; File Complaints!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
- Drashti Dhami Tags Vivian Dsena As ‘Mr Know It All’; Nakuul Mehta Wants Drashti To Hire A Stylist!
- Drashti Dhami, Nakuul Mehta, Vahbiz Dorabjee & Others Attend Alekh Sangal's Engagement (PICS)
- Asian Viewers Television Awards 2017 Winners List: Bigg Boss & Ishqbaaz Bag Awards (PICS)
After Varun Dhawan, Mika Singh, Drashti Dhami and Karan Johar, it is now Salman Khan's turn on Mission Sapne. The hunk will be seen playing the role of a barber in this Sunday's episode, approaching random people on the roadside to give them a haircut.
The charity-based reality show's next guest is Bollywood's Dabanng star, Salman Khan. The episode will feature Salman giving a makeover to some pedestrians and happy volunteers on a roadside in Mumbai through Mission Sapne.
Many lucky customers of the barber Salman were gifted with new haircuts and hairstyles by the star, some of which even bore resemblance to his on-screen hairstlyes.
This will not be Salman's first stint on TV. He has already debuted on the small screen with Sony's Dus Ka Dum, and will be making an appearance on Mission Sapne, hosted by Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre, to support a noble cause.
Mission Sapne's concept is that of inviting a celebrity each week, wherein the celeb lives the life of a struggling and needy common man for a day to earn their bread. Ten times of the earnings by the star on the show will be donated to the commoner.
Salman is actively involved in charity work, through his NGO- Being Human.
Mission Sapne airs Sundays at 8pm on Colors.
Catch Salman playing barber to some crazy fans..!
Sallu Has Fun
Sallu seems to be having a gala time creating hairstyles for his customers!
Salman Looks Dedicated
Salman seems to be doing his job with a lot of focus. Bollywood's new Mr.Perfectionist, are we Salman?
Is That A Goof-Up We See?
Salman seems to have had a struggling phase too.
Is that really Zoya Akhtar or a look-alike?
Salman Seeks Opinion
Salman seems to be a good barber, who seeks to know the customers' interest before making the cut.
Loads Of Fans
Salman encountered loads of fans during the shooting, all of whom wanted him to style their hair!