- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Ali Quli Mirza was seen getting cornered by the entire house and Salman Khan on the Weekend Ka Vaar episode. He enjoyed royal "vaat" from Dimpy Mahajan and Karishma Tanna for his loose talk which always lands him in trouble.
Ali, the first wild card entry, was dealt with the entire house for his recent behaviour. Salman showed the detailed scenario where Ali was trying to convince Dimpy that the reason he voted for Karishma for the captaincy instead of her was because the former had requested him the night before repeatedly to vote for her. But turns out Karishma already had issues with his disloyalty, so cut herself loose from the situation by declaring she never asked him anything.
RJ Preetam then confessed to Salman about Ali telling him that he would start a "thing" with Dimpy. This threw Ali in spot light yet again. Even though Ali repeatedly mentioned that he considers Dimpy a sister and she too does the same, he did not receive any support from anyone from the house not from Salman in this issue. And his loosing cool when Dimpy called him gay in a hypothetical situation threw Ali over the edge and left him with no scope of recovery.
Bigg Boss 8 Weekend Ka Vaar, while for Gautam Gulati showered praises, the same episode threw criticisms on Ali from all possible corners. Hoping Ali recovers from this phase and survives the same way he did with Sonali Raut's issue.