- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
Kaun Banega Crorepati 8 is all set to start in August on Sony and the show's host and Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan says if through the show they can bring a positive change in a participant's life, it gives them great satisfaction.
"Yes, I do," Big B said when asked does he enjoy the role of a crusader-anchor on KBC.
"There are many contestants that come to the game show with great aspirations and expectations and if through the show and the game, we can give them an opportunity to become a game-changer in their life, it gives all of us great satisfaction," he said.
"Kyunki yahan sirf paise hi nahin ... dil bhi jeete jaate hain," added the 71-year-old who bowls over the contestants with his compassion and warmth.
Amitabh, who has been associated with the show since its inception, took a break in 2007 and Shah Rukh Khan stepped in to host "KBC 3".
How would the new season be different from the earlier seasons?
" 'KBC' starts in August and preparations are on for that as well, and it would not be prudent of me to disclose just yet what the changes are. But suffice to say that the basic format shall obviously remain the same. The dressings will project the difference," he said.