- Yudh Failure Was A Lesson: Anurag Kashyap About Amitabh Bachchan's TV Show!
- 10 Reasons Why Shows Like Yudh And 24 Do Not Work On Indian Television
- Prior To Yudh I Hadn't Done Anything Worth Mentioning: Avinash Tiwari
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Jodha Akbar, Jhalak 7, Comedy Nights, Yudh..
- Dont Understand The TRP Game: Amitabh Bachchan
- Anurag Kashyap Clueless About Response To Yudh
Amitabh Bachchan starrer Yudh, has been on air for over a week but the ratings along with the pace of the story seem to have taken it's own long route to success. Although the characters on the show and their acting is impeccable, the show is said to have fallen into the "art show" category than a TRP churning, money minting, mass following TV shows, like that of Ekta Kapoor's.
Yudh, which is said to be the Indian answer to Hollywood's Breaking Bad, seems to have lost somewhere in the transition. Even in Breaking Bad, the show started off slow but took pace soon after(in like 3 episodes). But in Yudh, the emotional drama seems to have taken centre stage and getting back to the plot is asked to wait.
The show sure got a spectacular start, but was unable to sustain the viwership due to the slow pace in the initial episodes. Trying to make the show intense in every scene is sure a difficult task for the makers, but the same applies to the viewers who are forced to digest it episode after episode.
Amitabh Bachchan's acting cannot, again cannot, be criticised and the same goes to the other artists, be it Kay Kay Menon, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Sarika, Aahana Kumari and others. But the shows like Yudh and Anil Kapoor's 24 are "quality" shows, which can't be and might never get ratings like Ekta Kapoor's shows.