- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
Big B, who will be seen playing the role of construction company co-owner Yudhishthir Sikarwar in the TV series, unveiled the poster in the presence of his co-stars Sarika and Aahana Kumra, the show's creative director Anurag Kashyap, and creative consultant Shoojit Sircar, among others.
The poster of the series, directed by Ribhu Dasgupta, presents an intense-looking Amitabh running away in a blue suit against the backdrop of skyrising buildings amidst dust.
"I play a construction company owner. There is business rivalry and family issues along with health issues which might be terminal...how he balances is what you will get to see," Amitabh told reporters here at the poster launch.
Co-produced by Amitabh's production company Saraswati Creations with Endemol India, the show is being promoted as a "first of its own kind" TV series.
"TV needs change and we always complain about it. I feel it ('Yudh') is cinema as a TV series," said Sircar.
Kashyap agreed: "It's like cinema on screen. This is Mr. Bachchan at his best. We followed rules of cinema for the show. The approach...from script to sound design to editing, it's same as it's done in films."
The series will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.