- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Gautam Gulati Wasn't Invited For Arya Babbar's Book Launch?
Actor Aarya Babbar has appologised to fellow contestant Minissha Lamba for talking about their past on Bigg Boss 8. Aarya, 30, claimed that Minissha and he dated in the past when questioned by show's host Salman Khan whether he had asked the actress to pretend to be his girlfriend on the Colors' show.
Aarya initially denied that he had done something of this sort but became angry when he got to know that Minissha had talked about their phone conversation to other contestants.
Aarya said he was unaware that their conversations before he entered the Bigg Boss house. He mentioned that when Salman asked him about it, he was upset that their private conversation was common information and had an outburst owing to which he revealed their past during the heated argument.
"Following this justification, Aarya apologised to Minissha and she accepted his apology," the channel said in a release.
The whole scenario took place when Bigg Boss made Sushant Digvikar organise a round of question and answer round where he would pose the questions written anonymously by themselves to the others.
Sushant asked Arya why has he withdrawn into himself when he was a very different person when he entered the show. Arya gave his answer after which he apologised to Minissha.