- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Gautam Gulati Wasn't Invited For Arya Babbar's Book Launch?
Salman Khan opposed both Karishma Tana and Arya Babbar's stand In Bigg Boss 8's Weekend Ka Vaar episode. While Karishma's stand was somewhat understandable, Arya's was unwarranted and quite clearly a foot-in-mouth moment he might not forget soon.
Aarya and Karishma have developed a common dislike for the new emerging couple of Gautam Gulati and Sonali Raut. Earlier, Gautam was cornered by almost everyone in the House, after he uttered derogatory words for Karishma during a game-task in the show.
Later, Aarya pulled up Gautam in front of all the contestants alleging that he was playing double. "You (Gautam) have been singing a song for one girl (his ex 'close' friend Diandra Soares) and then singing the same song for another girl (Sonali) the next day," Aarya pointed out, asking him to stop playing with emotions and respect women. But Sonali Raut did not take kindly to Aarya's comments and rebuked him, stating he was objectifying her.
"Diplomacy is not Aarya's forte and there are times in Bigg Boss when Housemates come across instances when they are torn between gauging a situation and taking a stand," says Aarya's publicist Dale Bhagwagar, who incidentally, also happens to handle the media for Sonali Raut.
"Aarya and Sonali are individuals with different mindsets, thought-processes and personalities," Dale explains. "By taking a stand, Aarya has shown he cares for women and would not hesitate to express his beliefs. By asserting her point of view, Sonali's stance has revealed, she is a woman of substance. At the end of it, both are contenders in the House of Scandal."