TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Ashutosh Gowariker's highly anticipated TV show, Everest, is said to have models from advertisements, Shamata Anchan and Rohan Gandotra, playing lead roles.
The Star Plus show, is expected to hit the small screens in 2015. The show, which depicts the tale of a young girl who would want to prover her worth to her father by living his dream of climbing the Everest, has started shooting and a sequence was shot recently at the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering.
A leading website has announced that the lead actors in the critically aclaimed director, Ashutosh Gowariker's show is going to be played by young models from a couple of advertisements.
Rohan Gandotra and Shamata Anchan were seen in Dermicool and Garnier ads respectively. Rohan is the man who would try to beat the heat and perspiration using Dermicool. Shamata Anchan is the beautiful girl who would be showing off her lovely locks in the Garnier fructis ad.
Though we know the young models look sizzling hot on screen already, we don't yet know anything about their acting ability. We will have to wait a little while longer to see if they would do justice to the renouned film maker's debut show.